Sunday, November 19, 2006


We've been watching a lot of Invader Zim recently, hence today's photo. We've also been playing Uno, walking, eating sushi and crispy tofu, looking at Jason's friends waiting for a Wii in Wal-Mart, walking, drinking hot cocoa, being warned about rising crime in Riverside, discussing the dangers of Riverside, considering the possibility of a dog, listening to the sound of rat teeth knawing on the thin replacement panel of wood behind the stove, considering the possibility of a cat, and having contractions. What, wait, what was that last thing? Yes, it seems that sometime, eventually, Ingrid will enter this world. These things take time though (as if I haven't proven that by going 10 past my due date) and it is possible that tomorrow I will still be posting about random tidings, for instance this article is one of those things that I will probably talk about for days (like I did with the issue of mothers waxing their toddler daughters' eyebrows...). Or like I talk about The Office because man, did you watch the last one? I mean, Pam and Jim are meant for each other but then comes Karen and I actually like her. Yeah, you see this is what happens when I can't find the library books I wanted. But I did get the new issue of dwell which makes me happy. And Jason got himself a new present, though I won't discuss the details here, you know, for security purposes. Anyway... until next time, take care.

No comments: