Thursday, November 02, 2006

A few images from this week:
Halloween and Pregnancy Day by Day

I didn't plan on Sebastian participating in Halloween this year. It is our first year (essentially) to witness an American Halloween and frankly we aren't too keen on the holiday. Yet my brother-in-law's girlfriend invited Sebastian to go with her two girls to a church that was hosting some activities so I thought I shouldn't deny him the opportunity. I mentioned that he didn't have a costume, she said that she had some masks. Masks, huh? I knew Sebastian wouldn't go for that. Ten minutes before she arrived I remembered Sebastian's jimbei that my students had given him. Yes, it is not a costume but most people in our neighborhood don't know that.


Pregnancy Day by Day

Day 2
Spending the last few weeks with Sebastian as the Sun of our galaxy.


Day 3
It is true, I am nesting.


Day 4
Pregnancy is so primal. Here I am like a bear creating my stores of energy for the upcoming labor. The full moon is this Sunday. If Ingrid arrives by then, I will give her the middle name 月子 Tsukiko (Moon Child).


Hope all is well with everyone. Take care.

No comments: